Posted by Ahsan Tasneem | 11:20 PM | cisco, Dynamips, GNS3, How To, Pemu, PIX, Simulator | 0 comments »
The guys at GNS3.net have done it again! They just released version .04 of their incredible network emulation software. There are lots of new features including Pemu integration, c1700 and WICs Support and Project feature (you can keep router configs, nvram …).
Here is a full list of the new features:
- A dynamic mode (no design/emulation modes)
- A new .net save/load.
- c1700 and WICS support.
- PIX emulation.
- Dynamips’s ATM bridge.
- Capture feature for links from the GUI.
- IDLE PC calculation from the GUI.
- GUI improvements (save the window state when closing GNS3 …)
- Annotation feature.
- Project feature (you can keep router configs, nvram …)
- NULL NIO support.
- PDF export.
- New languages.
I'll be posting more on this, keep following @ahsantasneem. Do let me know if you face any problem.